Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One power supply to rule them all?
Staff
#1
0
0
One power supply to rule them all?

I'm wondering if there's a universal power supply that can power multiple synths. Reason I'm looking for this is that the original power supplies I have for my units are plugged in at home and I have to untangle through a nest of wires to get at them. I'm wondering if there's an equivalent power supply system (think pedal boards) that work for:

  1. Roland MC101 Groove Box
  2. Roland TRS8
  3. + Pedals

​

Anyone know of a power supply that could feed all units power?

submitted by /u/midlifefunk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3