Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Grandmother Side/Cheek hole pattern?
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Grandmother Side/Cheek hole pattern?

I'm making some wood sides for my Moog Grandmother to match my DIY Eurorack case and I was wondering if anyone has the hole patterns laid out in a drawing possibly? I know I need to take apart my Moog eventually for installation but it would save me some hassle if I only need to do it once.

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/notgideon
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4