Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips for Semi-Modular
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips for Semi-Modular

Hey y’all. I have a moog grandmother. Have had it for about a year but I’ve been using it more the last six months. I worry that I’m not making the most of it/that my sounds are too similar. Any tips/tricks/direction anyone can suggest for me?

submitted by /u/eliarbor
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Våld Labs TRESSE Combines Plaits-Inspire...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warthog Promises Total Recall For Your E...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1