Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn to use Arturia's emulation of the mini moog and use it for a song I'm working on. I've tweaked one of the presets to something I like a lot, but I'm getting a lot of inconsistency with the attack and amplitude on playback. Audio sample and screenshot of the settings are below. I know part of it is due to the different pitches the synth is playing, but I'm not worried about that aspect of it. There are parts when it plays the same note and it has a huge, punchy low attack, and other times the same note is triggered very weak.
It almost sounds like there's some very slow LFO manipulating the cutoff or oscillator volume, but as far as I can tell there's only one LFO and I don't have it set to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-B2tsoS0qcLYfrlX1cA06LaLtRLJlguT/view?usp=sharing

https://imgur.com/6HAew68

submitted by /u/raccoonrespecter
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9