Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Expanding my Moog Grandmother
Staff
#1
0
0
Expanding my Moog Grandmother

Hi all! Four months ago I bought a nice Moog Grandmother and I'm super happy with it so far.

After I played with it for a couple of months I realized that I would have loved to expand it with some eurorack modules so I bought a few. For now I've got a Intellijel Polaris because I wanted to have a different multimode filter (it sounds super acid i love it!) and Monsoon which is a MI Clouds replica with indipendent controls for each of the blend parameters.

Now I need some modulation source because the lfo and the mult which comes with the moog is not enough anymore.

So the Grandmah has one lfo one adsr and one attenuverter. I don't really know what to choose between: Maths, MI Stages and a Batumi. I know Maths is awesome and can do a lot of stuff, but i have just found a MI Blinds for a cheap price so for now i think I would not use the attenuverter part a lot. Batumi seems like super funny to use with the different "sync" modes between the four LFOs. Stages seems like the best choice to me simply because it's so flexible and can provide a lfos, various envelopes and it also can be a sequencer. I can also make the Stages LFO bipolar (with an offset) thanks to the MI Blinds.

What do you suggest?

What other modules would you add to complement a moog grandmother?

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/Squallaz
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6