Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Matching Hardware & Software Synth to Learn With?
Staff
#1
0
0
Matching Hardware & Software Synth to Learn With?

Relatively new to synths.

I’m looking for a hardware synth to learn on. Specifically, I’m looking for one that has a digital version / editor that I can use to understand presets. So, download some presets and load them up into the software synth, then study the settings and recreate those on the hardware synth.

I would have a lot of fun with this type of setup.

I have a Minilogue XD but it doesn’t seem possible to do this. I can download presets and xfer them to to the hardware, but no way of seeing the underlying settings.

Any suggestions? Maybe the XD is too new with no 3rd party editors yet. I believe the original Minilogue has enough tools to accomplish this.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/tooloo67
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4