Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analog Synth for piano or chord type melodies - best bang for the buck
Staff
#1
0
0
Analog Synth for piano or chord type melodies - best bang for the buck

I have been a producer for over ten years and I have only worked with midi keyboard and different plugins on Logic. Not looking for an entry level since I already do my own sound design on plugins such as massive or serum. I am however looking for the best bang for my buck when looking for a analog synth. I am looking for something that has keyboard primary, but other options I am open to. Also, I would want more voices that’s 1-2 (preferably 8+). I have a audio interface and cables for the hook up. I have been curious for years now, and finally I am looking for that warmer sound.

I hope someone can help,

Thanks

submitted by /u/macknthebox
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1