Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minibrute 2S vs Beatstep Pro... What is your thought?
Staff
#1
0
0
Minibrute 2S vs Beatstep Pro... What is your thought?

Hi I'm using MB2S now and most of the time I use it as weird percussive, rhythm generator with its mod sequence capability.

And after all, I purchased DFAM that fits more than MB2S.

So I'm considering replace my MB2S with Beatstep Pro. Because as the DFAM replace MB2S' role, I only need device that can send CV clock and work as a mod sequncer.

It seems like the sequencer part of MB2S is similar with BSP but I cannot find the mod sequence options (at least in the user manual).

The most thing I enjoyed with MB2S was 3 separated sequencer that can work as EG, LFO and also voltage control.

Does any one knows whether Beatstep Pro can work same as MB2S sequencer or not? Have options to select EG, LFO, voltage control.

Would be so thankful if you guys give me some tips

submitted by /u/moogiesburn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chompi Sampling Keyboard Lives On As Fre...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2