Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Hidden Cost EP
Staff
#1
0
0
The Hidden Cost EP

TLBig GrinR I released my first EP and it's free https://coreyholms.bandcamp.com

Long version of the above story — I taught myself how to use my modular and other analog synths by making one minute songs to put up weekly on Instagram. Then I picked the best of those snippets, built them up into full songs and released them on an EP.

It's completely free, and I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them (if I know the answer).

It's a mixture of modular synthesis, and various analog synths. I have no clue what style of music it is, but the closest I could think of is soundtrack. It's just what naturally comes out of me when I sit down to make music.

edit I believe this is allowable to be published in r/modular but if I mae a mistake and I'm not allowed to self promote, please let know and I'll take this down. I want to be respectful and not spam the subreddit. I'm just excited that I managed to release music and wanted to share it with a community that I visit daily. Thank you.

submitted by /u/coreyholms
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1