Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreating a Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Recreating a Bass

Hello

I’m trying to recreate the bass synth in this song: https://youtu.be/DizL3YxsO6I

It can also be heard clearer here at 0:25: https://youtu.be/lJAvQawmonU

Any sound design buffs out there know how I should go about recreating this? I believe I have most of the waveforms (Saw tuned down an octave, and a square, but I’m having trouble getting the low bassy sound out of it and the quieter tone when it plays lower velocities.

I’m using the Surge synth vst

submitted by /u/Fredoi2
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8