Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg Minilogue XD... is there a "Windows" version of its driver?
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg Minilogue XD... is there a "Windows" version of its driver?

I have spent hours trying to install the Korg drivers on Windows 10. From all appearances the dreaded Windows update was loaded automatically on my PC, and after Korg released their driver (ver 1.15R31e). The Korg driver simply won't take. I dug through the registry and cannot even locate the KORGUM64.DRV file, so I cannot employ the "alias" solution. It is my understanding that Korg is looking at MIDI channels beyond 10; I simply lose interest in following the trail down the rabbit hole after that...

The librarian does work for editing/storing the patches but I cannot upload the user oscillators/effects (which is part of the charm of the beast). And more importantly, I cannot upgrade the system to 2.0.

I heard there was a Windows "generic" driver that could be used. Has anyone heard of this?

Any support is welcome. I may try another PC but would rather keep the XD in the studio. Really is a nice synth with more power under the hood than originally thought, but I'd like to tap into that power.

submitted by /u/Andagne
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3