Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't connect Behringer Pro 1 Midi to Midi keyboard [macOS]?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can't connect Behringer Pro 1 Midi to Midi keyboard [macOS]?

I just got my Behringer Pro 1 today. Works fine in drone mode.

I plugged in my midi keyboard and the pro 1 to my laptop. I then tried all combinations of using the Audio MIDI setup to route the Midi keyboards output to the Pro 1's input. It refuses to work no matter what I do. I also only have Ableton lite installed on this computer (since I'm traveling) and that doesn't have options for external instruments.

Any help?

Edit: I've also tried on live setting up a midi device with input from my keyboard and output to the pro 1 on channel 1 (dip switches set to channel 1) nothing. Again, verified that it is in a state that would produce sound by setting to drone mode.

edit: got it! turns out don’t be an idiot and have the sequence in play mode — sequencer must be off for midi to go through

submitted by /u/Plazmotech
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9