Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Poly Synth
Staff
#1
0
0
First Poly Synth

I'm looking to purchase a poly synth to build a core around. I have very little experience with keyboards and I'm hoping the experienced users here can help make a good choice. The sound i'm going for is synthwave/slow ambient. The two I'm currently looking at are the minilogue xd and the deepmind 12. I really like the layout of the minilogue and it seems like it might be easier to learn but im a little concerned about the 4 voice polyphony. The deepmind 12 seems like an incredible value and a very versatile instrument.

I guess in a way I'm trying to be talked out of the deepmind, it seems like a no brainer. But there is still something drawing me to the minilogue.

I'm also looking at the prologue 8. Still reading up on it, but it seems like a possible fit.

submitted by /u/Caveman044
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9