Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)
Staff
#1
0
0
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)

I am building a small modular drone synth + fx for Tour. Size is 60HP.

Any help on choosing the right items much welcome.

Imgur

I'll try and avoid the classics and go into the pure experimental ones.

You can see a couple things I've already picked on my modulargrid page:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/583245

Basicly, a drone type oscillator, a limiter at the end, and in between, whatever I need to make it work...

So far I've created a bigger 120HP rack just to put more items and ideas in it and mix'n'match until I have a final selection that fits a 60HP case.

In order to know what I'm doing, I'm linking one of my bandcamp releases : https://loveform.bandcamp.com/album/heresy

It's basicly dark drones and noise, keeping it pitch-shifted very low and avoiding the harshness of highs.

submitted by /u/M77OR
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5