Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6U Modular & headphones/single speaker. Period. Any other nuts here like me?
Staff
#1
0
0
6U Modular & headphones/single speaker. Period. Any other nuts here like me?

I'm planning to go modular soon, but just want to have a very minimal set up: the modular, and headphones/single speaker. I'm interested in just playing and listening to it (drone stuff mainly), no recording, no sequencers, arpegiators or loopers. I want no midi keyboard/controller plugged in, or external mixers, daw, computers... or any other device coming in or out of the modular synth. Am I nuts? I'm wondering how many of you just have such a minimal set up or look for that kind of minimal experience. Somehow I sense this option is not that popular. Am I right?

submitted by /u/al_ert
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3