Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)
Staff
#1
0
0
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)

I am building a small modular drone synth + fx for Tour. Size is 60HP.

Any help on choosing the right items much welcome.

You can see a couple things I've already picked on my modulargrid page:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/583245

Basicly, a drone type oscillator, a limiter at the end, and in between, whatever I need to make it work...

So far I've created a bigger 120HP rack just to put more items and ideas in it and mix'n'match until I have a final selection that fits a 60HP case.

In order to know what I'm doing, I'm linking one of my bandcamp releases : https://loveform.bandcamp.com/album/heresy

It's basicly dark drones and noise, keeping it pitch-shifted very low and avoiding the harshness of highs.

submitted by /u/M77OR
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15