Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beginner synth question.
Staff
#1
0
0
Beginner synth question.

Not sure where else to ask this. I’m very new to synths and very interested. I’m using Dexed VST now, basically just fuckin around w the presets.

Where can I learn what all the parameters and different knobs do? It’s very overwhelming. Bc it’s an FM synth I see that there are the 1-6 and different algs to order them, but I’m pretty confused in general.

Basic information of FM synths would be great or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Ansharko
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5