Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beginner synth question.
Staff
#1
0
0
Beginner synth question.

Not sure where else to ask this. I’m very new to synths and very interested. I’m using Dexed VST now, basically just fuckin around w the presets.

Where can I learn what all the parameters and different knobs do? It’s very overwhelming. Bc it’s an FM synth I see that there are the 1-6 and different algs to order them, but I’m pretty confused in general.

Basic information of FM synths would be great or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Ansharko
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4