Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A question regarding Pittsburgh Modular products :)
Staff
#1
0
0
A question regarding Pittsburgh Modular products Smile

I'm planning on finally getting into modular synthesis (i'm active on ableton and have a tiny korg volca bass)

I'm leaning in the direction of Pittsburgh modular because their sounds feel simultaneously bright and fat in the videos on their website. I also like the guys that design the product and would like to support a small(er) company over a heavily established industry company.

I'm leaning in the direction of the SV-1b (because it seems like a simple enough starting point) but am also pondering the Voltage Research Lab. They both sound like beasts in their promo videos.

​

Does anybody have experience with these units? Should I wait and save up for the Voltage Lab? Am I making a bad decision by going for Pittsburgh modular? Any information/advice/personal experiences with the unit(s) would be massively appreciated.

submitted by /u/iiiiiiloveyoooou
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15