Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Marbles weird quasi-audiorate clock issue when externally clocking
Staff
#1
0
0
Marbles weird quasi-audiorate clock issue when externally clocking

I have a weird issue when externally clocking marbles, both t and x sides. More often than not it's solid, but every now and then it behaves as if it's recieving an audiorate clock. This happens with gates from Pressure Points, EOC from Function, Low/Hi from Tides, and a hold segment from Stages - basically everything I own that can output a gate.

My only thought is it's something to do with the length of gate, but I assume marbles is looking for a rising edge rather than a 'trigger' as such.

I have a feeling it started after the 1.2 firmware upgrade, but I may be misremembering. Oh and jitter is CCW, rate is at 12 o'clock in the orange mode on the t side, so it's nothing to do with that

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Neither-Cloud
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2