Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternatives to the Cre8Audio Nifty Case?
Staff
#1
0
0
Alternatives to the Cre8Audio Nifty Case?

I'm diving head first into putting together a rack and am looking to put together a smallish system together. The case + Chipz and Cellz seem like an interesting combo, but I am wondering if there are any other similar cases I should look at.

I'm also wondering if anyone has suggestions on modules to look at. For sound experimentation, I typically use a lot of samples, but more like one shot sounds of random things, animals, and people etc (not so much for making melodies with keys). I also like more chaotic types of sounds, chiptunes, circuit bending, bleeps, etc. So I chose a 1010 Music Bitbox2 as the centerpiece thinking I can mix together samples and synth sounds and also trigger samples randomly with CV. Other modules I am looking into are MI Plaits, Pamela's New Workout, and MI Veils. I also like to use vocals, so if there's a module to patch in a mic with some fx that could be interesting.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/19eighties
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2