Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs
Staff
#1
0
0
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs

Hello gaiz,

I want to use my eurorack as a sound design workstation that works well with Ableton. To be precise, I want to be able to send data to my rack and recieve the final result as audio to record in Ableton. Basically the signal path should be something like:

Ableton -> USB -> Eurorack -> USB -> Ableton

I´'ve got an FH-2 from expert sleepers for that purpose, but I had trouble setting it up properly and also I am not entirely sure if it can recieve CV back from a module and digitalize it to send it back via USB.

Has anyone set up something like this already and can help me out? Also what are your experiences with D/A converting modules like FH-2, is this the right module for that at all or have I bought something that doesn't even suit this purpose?

submitted by /u/HahaScannerGoesBrrrt
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1