Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs
Staff
#1
0
0
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs

Hello gaiz,

I want to use my eurorack as a sound design workstation that works well with Ableton. To be precise, I want to be able to send data to my rack and recieve the final result as audio to record in Ableton. Basically the signal path should be something like:

Ableton -> USB -> Eurorack -> USB -> Ableton

I´'ve got an FH-2 from expert sleepers for that purpose, but I had trouble setting it up properly and also I am not entirely sure if it can recieve CV back from a module and digitalize it to send it back via USB.

Has anyone set up something like this already and can help me out? Also what are your experiences with D/A converting modules like FH-2, is this the right module for that at all or have I bought something that doesn't even suit this purpose?

submitted by /u/HahaScannerGoesBrrrt
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5