Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Bloom question
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Bloom question

Hi everyone,

After checking the web without any luck, I figured I'd ask here. Are there any Bloom users out there who know how to program rests in a sequence? I can turn off steps, but all that happens is that the first note continues to sound through the muted steps. What I'm looking for are actual silences, and can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've also tried fiddling with the gate but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/privatehell36
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19