Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Bloom question
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Bloom question

Hi everyone,

After checking the web without any luck, I figured I'd ask here. Are there any Bloom users out there who know how to program rests in a sequence? I can turn off steps, but all that happens is that the first note continues to sound through the muted steps. What I'm looking for are actual silences, and can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've also tried fiddling with the gate but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/privatehell36
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13