Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module
Staff
#1
0
0
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module

I've put together a simple, cheap (I think... $45) distortion module with CV control, LPF, and a transformered output. Here's a picture of the panel and a short video with a sound sample. If you'd like to purchase, you can go to this link and I (for the moment at least) can get them in the mail the same day. If you'd like to purchase, but the site says it's out of stock, send me an email (upport@modmixrack.com">support@modmixrack.com) and I'll let you know when I get parts in stock and can start shipping.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll reply asap.

EDIT: formatting

submitted by /u/som3oneMw
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3