Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module
Staff
#1
0
0
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module

I've put together a simple, cheap (I think... $45) distortion module with CV control, LPF, and a transformered output. Here's a picture of the panel and a short video with a sound sample. If you'd like to purchase, you can go to this link and I (for the moment at least) can get them in the mail the same day. If you'd like to purchase, but the site says it's out of stock, send me an email (upport@modmixrack.com">support@modmixrack.com) and I'll let you know when I get parts in stock and can start shipping.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll reply asap.

EDIT: formatting

submitted by /u/som3oneMw
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13