Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module
Staff
#1
0
0
DF-1: Simple, Cheap Distortion Module

I've put together a simple, cheap (I think... $45) distortion module with CV control, LPF, and a transformered output. Here's a picture of the panel and a short video with a sound sample. If you'd like to purchase, you can go to this link and I (for the moment at least) can get them in the mail the same day. If you'd like to purchase, but the site says it's out of stock, send me an email (upport@modmixrack.com">support@modmixrack.com) and I'll let you know when I get parts in stock and can start shipping.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll reply asap.

EDIT: formatting

submitted by /u/som3oneMw
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4