Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)

As I find myself falling further and further into obsessive compulsive behavior towards modular I had a thought about making a drum rack, I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a Rytm either MKI or MKII but buying a drum machine is a reasonable sane thing for a person to do, so now I’d like to hear some opinion on modular drums and experiences. So far my eye is on either a metron or an Erica synths drum sequencer due to the fact I love percentage style triggers and the XOX style of drum to lay a foundation before just destroying it with modulation, modules I’m currently reading about are the Queen of Pentacles and Basimilus which seem to the be the popular choices but I need more, MOOOOOORE!

As far as music style, everything from spacey 70s electronic to gnarly break core to just plain weird clicks and pops.

Modular is ruining my life and I’m ok with it.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/Massiveboaners
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4