Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...

I’ve been using a 1/8” male trs to dual 1/8 female ts (headphone splitter) in the mod matrix of my microbrute mainly in the lfo input to split the signal to other parts of the matrix to extend the possibilities of modulation of the brute since I basically got it till few months back when I finally bought a few different splitters for modular synths and euro racks and such... my question is have I been damaging the synth running a 1/8th trs into a mono source for so long?.... any feedback would be appreciated- cheers

submitted by /u/Greggrinder1717
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1