Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gear Acquisition Syndrome
Staff
#1
0
0
Gear Acquisition Syndrome

I think the best advice I’ve ever heard pertaining to eurorack is - the fun is trying to create with what you have. I think I’m doing well keeping my GAS in check, I have 2 rows of 84 hp. I’ve had my case full for about one year and the last module I bought was doepfer a 101 last July. I’ve started to put it all together with beats and melodies so I know I don’t NEED anything else. I don’t need BIA because I have plaits. I don’t need the 4 ms rotating clock divider because I use mimeophon to accompany plaits for beats and it can clock divide. I really like the doepfer stereo mixer even though I have XOH. Lastly I want the doepfer S and H with noise even though I have the wogglebug. Right now every time I hear a demo of BIA I’m tempted to spend 365 even though I don’t have room. A month ago I had gas for DPO and furthrr but now I’m not even interested either. I also have really bad GAS for the doepfer 9u case. That thing is wicked. Does anyone have any issues with GAS or any expensive modules they are thinking about getting?

submitted by /u/CohenCaveWaits
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Solos for Better Phrasing: 5 Song...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0