Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I made my first video after getting the BIA yesterday
Staff
#1
0
0
I made my first video after getting the BIA yesterday

I just got the Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter yesterday and of course I had to test it out. I used ALM Busy Circuits' Pamela's NEW Workout and had a field day. I made this video for my family and friends to see what I was doing with the equipment I was acquiring. Most of them have no idea what Eurorack or Modular Synthesis is. I just started getting the hardware last month after over a year of research and playing with VCV Rack. Constructive criticism welcome as I'd like to get better at making videos and of course modular synthesis. Thanks. https://youtu.be/uxQzhfEqBnU

submitted by /u/Karnblack
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8