Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to start?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to start?

I have a question regarding starting with modular synthesis. At current I have a minibrute 2s, and my plan is to get a rackbrute 6u. the goal of my setup is to have something that with at first expand the timbrel capabilities of my minibrute, but then, as I amass modules, become something that I can sit down with for about an hour or so and create something inspiring. I can already do this with my minibrute, but I'd prefer to dive deeper. Any suggestions for first modules? I was thinking plaits or maths.

submitted by /u/Rabbitdragon3
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6