Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!
Staff
#1
0
0
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!

So I wanted to start out with Eurorack but didn't initially want to spend a ton of money, I was hoping for less than £750 at first. All I really wanted was an oscillator, and something to affect the sound, either a filter, distortion, or something like that. Now, I already had a MIDI keyboard. A Keylab49 by Arturia.

​

Anyways, I went on Ebay to see if I could find any gems to start off. I found a guy selling a 1010 Music Synthbox, with 3 SD cards with each of the firmware on it and a MIDI cable. He was selling it for £380. I couldn't resist so I clicked 'Buy It Now' straight away. I know I want to create melodic... glitchy... distorted... spicy sounds (and some neat drones and atmospheres for my music. So I mentioned to him that it was my first module, and he threw in a spare low pass gate he had lying around!

I also went to Gear4Music to order one of those TipTop Audio Happy Ending Kits.

​

I'm here bouncing around, eager to get started!

submitted by /u/Hashtagpulse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19