Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!
Staff
#1
0
0
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!

So I wanted to start out with Eurorack but didn't initially want to spend a ton of money, I was hoping for less than £750 at first. All I really wanted was an oscillator, and something to affect the sound, either a filter, distortion, or something like that. Now, I already had a MIDI keyboard. A Keylab49 by Arturia.

​

Anyways, I went on Ebay to see if I could find any gems to start off. I found a guy selling a 1010 Music Synthbox, with 3 SD cards with each of the firmware on it and a MIDI cable. He was selling it for £380. I couldn't resist so I clicked 'Buy It Now' straight away. I know I want to create melodic... glitchy... distorted... spicy sounds (and some neat drones and atmospheres for my music. So I mentioned to him that it was my first module, and he threw in a spare low pass gate he had lying around!

I also went to Gear4Music to order one of those TipTop Audio Happy Ending Kits.

​

I'm here bouncing around, eager to get started!

submitted by /u/Hashtagpulse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1