Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which FX pedal/module should I get?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which FX pedal/module should I get?

I have 4 aux sends on my mixer, three of which are currently being used by: -4ms topographic delay -ECR-1 convolution reverb -NE Desmodus Versio tail reverb.

I also have MI beads, but it’s routed via a stereo bus on the mixer. Hence the free aux send.

I have 26 HP to spare, but would probably prefer an external pedal, so I can use the rack space for other things.

I haven’t really liked/needed distortion pedals, as I find gain on the mixer channels sufficient.

Here is my main rack https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1589099

Tremolo? Flanger? Phaser? What else is there? Hmmm. I was thinking maybe a spring reverb but I’m pretty reverbed up at the moment.

I use the rack for a mixture of dark minimal techno and atmospheric sound design.

Any ideas for a use of this extra aux channel would be much appreciated, it can’t go unpatched!

submitted by /u/CountDoooooku
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6