Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.
#1
0
0
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.

I picked up a Deluge in January. I haven’t written about yet – well – because every time I turn it on and think about writing something about it I end up getting lost in it and creating a new sketch of full song. I do intend to do a post on my 6+ months... <a class="more-link" href="https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/getting-started-with-deluge-check-out-new-ron-cavagnaro-boot-camp-tutorial-series/#more-20776">Continue Reading →</a>


https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/gett...al-series/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4