Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.
#1
0
0
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.

I picked up a Deluge in January. I haven’t written about yet – well – because every time I turn it on and think about writing something about it I end up getting lost in it and creating a new sketch of full song. I do intend to do a post on my 6+ months... <a class="more-link" href="https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/getting-started-with-deluge-check-out-new-ron-cavagnaro-boot-camp-tutorial-series/#more-20776">Continue Reading →</a>


https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/gett...al-series/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1