Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments

I keep trying to get a smooth and gradual volume swell using CV or modulation tracks from NerdSEQ. I get mixed results for something so simple. It’s totally possible but whenever I try it over a long 256 step or longer passage, the result just isn’t how I envisioned it in the context of a composition. I’m gonna keep trying it until I get it right.

How long do you keep working on a piece until your realize it isn’t going anywhere and you give up and move into something else?

What are some modular synthesis goals, theory, or tricks you attempted but the experiment failed or didn’t result in anything usable?

submitted by /u/---Karlo---
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22