Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep sync settings?
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep sync settings?

I'm trying to get my keystep to sync with my euro rig. Doesn't really matter to me whether the master clock is coming from the keystep or the rack, but I'm trying to get it set so I can have the euro rack doing it's thing, and then start/stop the keystep sequencer in sync, or play the keys live. I believe this is possible with the right keystep settings in the midi control app, but haven't quite cracked it. Anyone know what settlings I would need to set?

submitted by /u/used_pets
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5