Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
queen of pentacles small knobs
Staff
#1
0
0
queen of pentacles small knobs

Any owners of the Queen of Pentacles here ever come across a way of modifying the super tiny knobs? I am thinking of something like 'chroma caps' that easily plug on top.

I don't understand their decision to use these knobs. They could have at least put in something taller like what 2hp modules use. I feel like I'm going to brake something every time I reach for these knobs.

submitted by /u/tornpaper1
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9