Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eurorack recommandation to complement DFAM
Staff
#1
0
0
Eurorack recommandation to complement DFAM

Hey there, I‘ve already looked around other posts and forums but didn’t find enough information.

I would like some some recommandation for eurorack modules to complement my DFAM (mostly for drum and bass sounds for techno and sound exploration, while pairing it with a Matriarch). It would be my first take in eurorack modules.

It would be great if they could fit in 60hp so I can mount them in a rack with the DFAM (I’m found of minimalism). Or maybe I’ll get a 104hp case so I’ll have room for further stuff.

I think I need a Maths for utilities and logic stuff, and I came up with the Strymon Magneto for effects and 4ms row power 45. For quantizing and sequencing, I came up with 2 Disting mk4 to start with (and they’ll do many other things too). What to you think ? Any recommandation beside those ones ? What would you recommand as a wave folder, and would it be useful with a DFAM ?

submitted by /u/Tosh_00
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16