Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DIY modules oriented around sampling/looping?
Staff
#1
0
0
DIY modules oriented around sampling/looping?

I like the idea of modular and I wanted to get started through the DIY route. I’m curious about sampling and looping (the Morphagene and Data Bender are two modules that really interest me) but I was curious what DIY options exist.

I know about the Radio Music but now that ginko synthese discontinued the sampleslicer mkii I’m not sure what DIY samplers exist.

Also considering building some effect modules as well, but I might end up just purchasing those outright.

submitted by /u/jludey
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1