Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DIY modules oriented around sampling/looping?
Staff
#1
0
0
DIY modules oriented around sampling/looping?

I like the idea of modular and I wanted to get started through the DIY route. I’m curious about sampling and looping (the Morphagene and Data Bender are two modules that really interest me) but I was curious what DIY options exist.

I know about the Radio Music but now that ginko synthese discontinued the sampleslicer mkii I’m not sure what DIY samplers exist.

Also considering building some effect modules as well, but I might end up just purchasing those outright.

submitted by /u/jludey
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4