Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modules für Moog Grandmother
Staff
#1
0
0
Modules für Moog Grandmother

Hi colleagues!

The question of Expansion for Grandmother. I have read all the latest relevant topics here, but I am relatively new here and would need to know if I am doing everything right, and if I have omitted nothing, if will this work well together:

Wogglebug + Maths + QPAS + X-Pan(or veils?) + Mutable Beads + Effects (Afterneath reverb+Erica pico delay)

I would be very grateful for any feedback and advice!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/tony_tkn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1