Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a Sequencer that I can play a midi keyboard into and it will easily loop?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a Sequencer that I can play a midi keyboard into and it will easily loop?

I want to be able to easily switch to different channels and be able to adjust step length and step timing also. I think I saw one in a video but that was before I understand anything about eurorack.

I’m not the kind of musician that likes to let the machines do a lot of the writing. I honestly dislike random generators. When I make a sequence that I think is decent I always want to adjust one or two things to make it perfect but my sequencers are too limited to do that most times. With my sequencers I feel like I can never quite get what I hear in my head.

If my only limitation was only my playing ability that would be tremendous.

Update - Looking for a sequencer module. The Hermod looks like it’s what I want.

submitted by /u/DoxYourself
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2