Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?

I bought a used Basimilus Iteritas (original version) last week off Reverb. I used it for a couple hours and then suddenly it stopped working and shorted out my rack (everything connected to that uZeus power supply turned off and the supply did this faint blinking on the +12v light). All it does when I turn the power on is blink this little red LED on the back by the power pins. Once I removed the BI, everything else was working like normal. I searched online for help, but couldn't find anything relevant. I tried a different power cable, different supply, I tried changing the toggle from 12v to 5v, tried cleaning the module a little, nothing is working. Tried emailing Noise Engineering, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone experience anything like this? If it was fried and hopeless, would the little light be blinking?

submitted by /u/MyFriendNelly
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13