Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?

I bought a used Basimilus Iteritas (original version) last week off Reverb. I used it for a couple hours and then suddenly it stopped working and shorted out my rack (everything connected to that uZeus power supply turned off and the supply did this faint blinking on the +12v light). All it does when I turn the power on is blink this little red LED on the back by the power pins. Once I removed the BI, everything else was working like normal. I searched online for help, but couldn't find anything relevant. I tried a different power cable, different supply, I tried changing the toggle from 12v to 5v, tried cleaning the module a little, nothing is working. Tried emailing Noise Engineering, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone experience anything like this? If it was fried and hopeless, would the little light be blinking?

submitted by /u/MyFriendNelly
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6