Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?

I bought a used Basimilus Iteritas (original version) last week off Reverb. I used it for a couple hours and then suddenly it stopped working and shorted out my rack (everything connected to that uZeus power supply turned off and the supply did this faint blinking on the +12v light). All it does when I turn the power on is blink this little red LED on the back by the power pins. Once I removed the BI, everything else was working like normal. I searched online for help, but couldn't find anything relevant. I tried a different power cable, different supply, I tried changing the toggle from 12v to 5v, tried cleaning the module a little, nothing is working. Tried emailing Noise Engineering, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone experience anything like this? If it was fried and hopeless, would the little light be blinking?

submitted by /u/MyFriendNelly
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12