Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01
Staff
#1
0
0
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

I tried to update firmware of my Minilogue to 2.01 by instruction but forgot update "KORG USB-MIDI Driver". The "KORG System Update" app upload new version of firmware to my Minilogue. And after finished uploading they show error message. But app don't give me to upload firmware again. Now when I turn on Minilogue it show "[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]". And when I press 8 the synth is do nothing. Black Screen. For the long time.

In manual wrote "While updating the panel firmware the display will turn dark, but please do not turn the power off. After about 15 seconds, the update procedure will complete and the display will be re-enabled". But after 15 sec... 30 sec... 5 min... Nothing. Only the darkness and disappointed. After rebooting, it repeats again.

Now when I turn on the Power I see \"[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]\"

The update mode is worked

​

And I can't reload firmware

It can be fixed somehow? Or do I have a silver brick now?

Thanks

submitted by /u/1C233E
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3